Re: [TenTec] New Radios in the Future

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Radios in the Future
From: Ronf404 via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 07:53:44 -0400
I inherited an underused Delta II from a friend. It was checked by the factory
and shipped to me.

I don't have a modem rig for comparison,  but I am very pleased with its
performance.  I'm only using SSB now as I don't have a keyer. My antenna is a
120' wire up 65'. I've worked 80 countries since July.  I also get consistent
reports of good quality audio.

Ron Fish, KX1W

Sent from my iPhone