Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI must have a very quiet LO

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI must have a very quiet LO
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:23:56 -0600
John et al:

I've found many folks never really learned how to use the Tentec radios to the level of performance to which they are capable. Yes, the Omni VI with Opt 3 is still one of the best performing radios on the market today, in spite of it being some 25 years old. Same for the Tentec QSK system as it attains performance yet to be attained by the much newer and sophisticated radios of today.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rippey" <w3uls73@gmail.com>