Re: [TenTec] New radios in the future

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New radios in the future
From: HamOperator <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:19:10 -0500
Profit can often be a very small amount... I might consider the investment if you meant 15% of gross revenue... ;-)

Actually... you may have a good idea ... we could sell covers for HTs first, like cell phone covers... big business. Then move to other gear... maybe custom shock dampening neoprene covers for antenna analyzers... and then...