Re: [TenTec] Pan-Adaptor vs. Using BandMap with Ten-Tec Transceivers

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pan-Adaptor vs. Using BandMap with Ten-Tec Transceivers
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 13:45:10 +0100
Barry, what are we looking at here?
The left (blue) side says Main RX - right (orange) says Sub RX
Is that the way your bandmap looks on the N1MM screen?

Mine looks completely different, which is unimportant, but mine shows
frequency information next to each call sign. That way I never even look at
the radio, I just keep my eyes focused on the BandMap.

Agree, I also like to run old fashion contests, but those are usually the
little and local ones.
In fact I'm looking forward to running my new (to me) Scout in QRP contests
like that.
I will disable its final amp board and bypass it.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)