Re: [TenTec] OT: K9YC on Vertical or Horizontal / Heights

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: K9YC on Vertical or Horizontal / Heights
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:14:50 -0700
If you could phase these so as to generate and receive cochlear polarization
(90 deg), either LH or RH, you might see a very big increase (I think as much
as 6 dB) in rx signal strength from what I've read. That would be pretty cool.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith