Re: [TenTec] Selling my Ten Tec RX320 $240 includes USA postage.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Selling my Ten Tec RX320 $240 includes USA postage.
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:20:28 -0500
Parenthetically, those little receivers make a swell second receiver if you use N4PY software. You use the band scope window with the RX320 and click on the "blips" to tune tune both rigs simultaneously - like a panadapter, but I find it is easier to tune using the N4PY band scope than some of the official panadapter programs NaP3 or the like - they jump around a lot, and the other is stable and static.

Just my take...