Re: [TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -

To: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:12:51 -0500
Thanks, guys... a friend of mine says he is sour on TT gear because they abandoned the Pegasus and the Jupiter has a different command set, but I think he is mistaken - Carl hits the nail on the head, as usual, with the fact some front panel commands are more limited -- shoot, the Omni VII is "supposed" to be similarly limited in front panel "radio mode" - but I am darned if I have ever found one that Carl cannot control with the Pegasus Plus program. If there is one, I have never needed it. But TT says the "radio mode" does not provide commands for every command or menu setting, so I get all that.

I am curious, Carl,... just what Omni VII controls are NOT available in "radio mode?"