Re: [TenTec] NB verses NR

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] NB verses NR
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:20:15 -0500
Well these are all my opinions. And I'm not a fan of NR at all. Like I said I have never found NR to help copy someone and I have used a lot of radios.

Things like AGC rate, RF gain, and the correct filter for the situation are my tools to fight QRN and QRM. And I will use NB for the right kind of pulse noise as it can do wonders.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com