Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:51:46 -0500
I am actually using an optiplex dual core at my mountain house. It's fine for using panadapter programs. The panadapter program is the only high CPU user in what you have described.

Also, my N4PY software fully supports LPPan and interfacing to NaP3 without using LPBridge. LPBridge sometimes can create timing problems.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com