Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:23:50 -0500
This computer is not a good candidate to run with a panadapter. I would say you need at least dual core and 2 ghz and 2 gig of memory.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 12/27/2014 8:42 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
DELL Latitude D-620
Single Core, 1.8 GHz
2 GB Mem.
WinXP SP3 (all updates)
Onboard Graphics

WIN-TEST contest logging software, generating the CW.
Nothing else running.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)