[TenTec] Looks like company is fading away

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:37:39 -0500
Hi  Andy

It would be best if you have service questions to call Paul in service. It
changes and he would have the best up to date information.

To Others, well, if you knew what I knew then TEN-TEC would be out of
business in a few weeks. What I mean by that is, if I gave advanced info on
a new amp or a new rig, then sales of current stock would grow to a trickle
and we wouldn't have enough to pay payroll. So, no news until we are about
to ship. Remember the OMNI-VII, it was such an initial big hit because it
was held private until leaked on purpose a week or so before it was
shipping.
As I told someone else, plan on using what you see is real in the market
now for your contests and fun . The Eagle is real, and will be for a long
time. If you'd prefer an ?3, then go for it, up to you. Just like every
company out there in the amateur market, I can rest assured that there will
be a ?4 from the west coast, guaranteed, when, don't know, but I know it's
coming. They may or may not be working on it now, but I know it will
happen. Same can be said of a TSxxx follow on, or a xyz rig.
Something else to consider. RF Concepts, meaning, Alpha + TEN-TEC. This
means engineering as well. This means sales as well. There is great synergy
across multiple disciplines, and at times, you may see something new from
one and not the other, it doesn't mean the other is just sitting back and
sleeping. No, ....

Anyway, 'nuff said, back to bustin' bits and getting new product invented
and out, leading the pack again like TEN-TEC use to.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC

re:

Hi John,  I need a new soft start board for my Centurian. Will it be
available if I order today??

73,  Andy, W3LI