[TenTec] Looks like company is fading away

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:16:19 -0500
We all know that in time all models will go away. We saw that unfortunately
with the Orion then the Orion II. But, TEN-TEC as a brand is going strong.
We have just had the most successful sale we have ever had. Sold more
product than we ever have.

We are hard at work on improving the factory process, ensuring product
quality so that you always get the product that you have been accustomed to
with TEN-TEC. Since we are shipping so many more products now than before,
you will see reports of problems more frequent, but in reality, the quality
record is better than it was before. A problem component here that affected
a few rigs, a problem component there that affected a few others. Improper
packaging, man that was a mistake. Had it been at the old ship rate, you
would hear one person complain about a problem, then no one would confirm.

But, all in all, we are getting compliments that the current rigs we are
shipping are as good if not better "sounding" than the previous builds. We
are improving many things, not just the factory output.

Fading away? I don't think so.
Getting better? I believe so.
Bringing more things to the market in the coming year to years? I know so.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC