Re: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away
From: KU4YP <a.r.s.ku4yp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:53:46 -0500
They still service my 509's and 405 amps. From the 70's and 80's.

Thats not fading away. For that reason alone I am a loyal TT customer. And when
it is time for new, that will be my first stop.

The list of amateur radio manufacturers that still service all their gear is a
short list. If the big three still does, I would be shocked.

Plus I do not think rf concepts would want to deal with the pr nightmare of the
demise of a great American radio label like TT. I could be wrong, but wouldnt
bet on it.

My thoughts. 73 Mike KU4YP.

Sent from my iPhone