[TenTec] Morse Paddle for portable work?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Morse Paddle for portable work?
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:49:26 -0500
I'm looking to put together a travel kit for my Argo VI, and the only thing
I'm hung up on is which paddle to use that isn't too fragile or too light
(re: chasing it around the tabletop), but has good feel.  I'm planning to
pack the rig, PS, mic and paddle in an inexpensive Pelikan-type case.  I've
got two Begali keys I use in my stations at home, and used to have a Palm
mini-paddle affixed to the console in my truck that worked very well, so I'm
not stuck on any single provider other than I know I don't want a Bencher.
What are your experiences with decent, not-too-expensive paddle.

Thanks and 73!

            Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas