Re: [TenTec] Morse Paddle for portable work?

To: <ac5aa@ac5aa.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Morse Paddle for portable work?
From: "Bob Good" <k4bg@planters.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:35:15 -0400
Greetings Duane, I'll share with you what I built for my CW mobile operation and see what you think. I took two J-38 style straight keys and mounted them on their side back to back on a piece of metal with a piece of the foam grip on the bottom. I replaced the knobs with Plexiglas pieces cut to fit me. This will provide Iambic operation with good tension and space adjustments. It's certainly not Begali, but worked well for me. 25 wpm, no problem. I had the keys in my junque box so no cost involved. (((73))) Bob K4BG

-----Original Message----- From: Duane Calvin