Re: [TenTec] OT: Anyone used LiFePo technology yet for portable operatio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Anyone used LiFePo technology yet for portable operations?
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 03:10:13 +0000 (UTC)
Gene, back in  the mid 1960s, I had a good ham friend named Eugene Hall in the
U.S. Air Force. He was stationed at England Air Force base in Alexandria,
Louisiana. He was originally from Ft. Pierce, Florida.  He had a K4 call sign.
Due to his military and my going off to college, we lost touch with each other.
I have been looking for Gene for years. Have you ever run across him or ever
known of him? Do you have any suggestions as to how I might locate him? Thanks
for reading, and 73, John King, K5PGW