Re: [TenTec] ALS 600, TT Orion and Omni 7

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ALS 600, TT Orion and Omni 7
From: george fritkin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:20:55 +0000 (UTC)
I use an ORION ll to drive my ALS600 with no issues on all bands.
There is an issue some where
George, W6GF

     On Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:38 AM, denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
wrote:

 got the amp yesterday and its up and running…works fb…except for slight glitch
on 160 meters..keeps wanting to go into fault mode if anything over 400 watts
out to the antenna.
works fb on dummy load though.
antenna is short for 160 so that might be part of the problem.
Is there an interface cable to allow my Orion and/or Omni 7 to allow either rig
to select the ale 600’s bandpass filters?
I was informed not to interface alc cable between the rig and amp…any comments
on this? thanks…