Re: [TenTec] Eagle Question

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Question
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:03:49 +0200
I think that is a good feature.
Let's say you turn the VOX on, turn the rig off.

Later you turn the rig on and forget that the VOX is on.  Then you leave the
room.
The dog or cat will have no problem triggering the radio into TX mode.

I prefer it as is.  That way you have to knowingly turn the VOX on in order
to activate it.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)