Re: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] OCF Antennas - Which commercial antenna is gest?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] OCF Antennas - Which commercial antenna is gest?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:26:06 -0400
I've enjoying this discussion and especial kudos to Rick for his fine
efforts in R&D and his dx/contest results with the OCFD.  Every time a
problem crops up with my rotor or SteppIR or myriad single band wire
antennas,  I've thought of minimalizing and chucking the lot and going with
a single well-designed OCFD wire antenna.  One of these days . . .

73, Barry N1EU