Re: [TenTec] Orion sub receiver getting no signals

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion sub receiver getting no signals
From: "mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:26:33 -0600
I have had this problem since day one and two trips to TT resulted in only a temporary fix. The problem always returned.

As of the writing of this mail, the sub rcvr has been inop for a couple of years - no plan to return to the factory.

I have heard all of the war stories about intermittent pins/ribbon cables, encoders and that is not the problem. My suspect is the "audio switch" circuit but can not remember on which board it is located.

Mike
W8TRN
----- Original Message ----- From: "denton sprague" <denton@oregontrail.net>