Re: [TenTec] OT: need help with a translation

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: need help with a translation
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:58:15 +0100
I am preparing a document in English to be distributed world-wide.

I won my first mini-battle earlier today in getting the German authors to
concede to use US-English rather than British English.

Let's see, there are 680,000 US hams and 58,500 UK hams.
(was an easy sell)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)