Re: [TenTec] Too BIG to FAIL !

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Too BIG to FAIL !
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 10:30:42 -0600
Why is TenTec "failing" and Elecraft "thriving?"

Might it have to do with the talent, ingenuity, creativity, industriousness of
the operators?

Starting, building and running a small business is incredibly difficult.
Keeping it going after the fire of the successful founder(s) has abated is more
so.

How would you and 3 of your garage band buddies have fared taking over the
Beatles when those guys "retired?"

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen

Sent from my iPad