Re: [TenTec] Too BIG to FAIL !

To: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Too BIG to FAIL !
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 08:50:19 -0500
No company is to big to fail. The problem here is that the Ten-Tec fans can not
get over the fact that their beloved company had problems. Some of which were
caused by pandering to the cheap nature of Hams and not practicing good,sound
practices. The big three and Elecraft all charge for check out time prior to
repair. The going rate is just that, the going rate. If you want them to be
around for the future, this change is needed.

KC4ATU