Re: [TenTec] Centurion 422b troubleshooting help needed

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion 422b troubleshooting help needed
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 22:17:50 -0600
Mine was an early life failure - as I mentioned, within the first hour or so
of operation.  After replacement, it lasted several years until I sold the
amp.  I don't recall the replacement device - TT shipped it out to me
immediately.  I do remember what a tough soldering job it was to remove that
board to work on it with the heavy filament wires.  If you socket the
transistor, be sure the socket and XSTR connections can handle the current.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
ac5aa@ac5aa.com