Re: [TenTec] More Orion 2 Questions de W4TJE

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More Orion 2 Questions de W4TJE
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:42:38 -0500
My N4PY Orion software is step 1.

The second thing you need is a one wire mod to bring the sub-receiver antenna connection out to the spare jack.

The third thing you need is an SDR receiver that can be controlled via HDSDR. The SDRplay SDR receiver for $150 is the easiest way to go. That's what I am using with my Orion and it works great.

Once you have all the items, I can give you a step by step setup to do all this.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com