Re: [TenTec] Paragon Issue Stumps Me

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Issue Stumps Me
From: "JB" <n4nqy@jbedmonds.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 22:03:04 -0500
Thanks.  I will try all of that.  I should also start looking for a
processor board.  I am suspecting that Gary could be right and it got fried
somehow.  Maybe I can replace the processor itself.  They appear to still be
available at a reasonable cost.  The ROM isn't however.

I could get lucky and a contact is oxidized after all this time.

Thanks for the help

jb N4NQY