Re: [TenTec] Orion 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2
From: Gary Follett <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:53:00 +0100
Check to see if you can control the sub receiver with the main receiver encoder
by selecting VFO A to control receiver two.

If this works, most likely the cable from the sub receiver encoder shook loose
in shipping.

Remove the 12 black flat head screws that hold the front panel assembly in
place and you should be able to see in there to see if the cable is off.

Gary

W0DVN

Sent from my iPad