Re: [TenTec] Orion 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2
From: P C Andy Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:39:22 +0000
Greg, do you have any contact information for Skyland Radio. Tried the web, no
good. Phone, web site, email etc

Tnx, Andy..W3LI

Thanks for the suggestion on the cable.  I took the Orion 2 apart and sure
enough the cable to the sub was loose.  Put it back on and so far it seems
to work like new.

Barry, as I discussed with you last year had a problem with the audio.  I
sent to Skyland Radio in Georgia while I was in Fl.  They had it repaired
and a few days and held it until I headed back to upstate NY.  Radio arrived
1 day before me.

Anyway, I have heard good reports on the company.  Anyone interested google
it and check out their facebook page.  They work on things like reel to reel
tape recorders, jukeboxes ect.....

My thanks to the group for the suggestions.  Lots of little screws but it
was worth it.  Now, guess I will send in my Orion 1 for him to look at.

Greg