Re: [TenTec] Dragonball CPU for Ten-Tec Orion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dragonball CPU for Ten-Tec Orion
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:04:12 +0100
CORRECTION:  THERE ARE NO MORE DRAGONS FOR THE O2 AVAILABLE ON EBAY IN
GERMANY.

(I just bought them all. Sorry)

I do not have an O2, but I will make them available to the German Ten-Tec
distributor.
For me shipping was only 2 bucks.

If someone urgently needs one, contact me OFF REFLECTOR.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)