Re: [TenTec] Eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 10:34:50 -0500
I have used the aforementioned USB to Serial converters with my MAC Pro and the
Orion’s.

I use Windows 7 via Parallels to do this.

I have had the most success with Keyspan converters.

Parallels recognizes this as Com3 in my case.

I did not need to do anything in order for Windows 7 to detect this device
other than the standard “New Device Found” process.

Gary

W0DVN