Re: [TenTec] Repair Time and Cost of Ownership (COO)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Repair Time and Cost of Ownership (COO)
From: bigguy49_tx via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 11:01:26 -0500

I have to agree being the owner of several older Ten Tec rigs I chose the route
of buying a spare radio as a donor or back up to my favorite radio takes up
more room, but at least keeps my older rigs working

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere , anytime,
and with utter recklessness                        R.A. Heinlein