Re: [TenTec] Some advice, please

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Some advice, please
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:41:50 +0000
Rick, since the Eagle can stand up under European conditions wouldn't the Argonaut VI also? It's under $1K. It seems the receiver sections of Eagle and Argonaut are very similar in design and component compliment. I have both and cannot tell a bit of difference in receiver performance. Of course I don't live in Europe. :-) Maybe you are only considering radios in current production. OK.....hoping the Argonaut comes back but we will have to wait for that verdict.

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY