Re: [TenTec] CW Mobile

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Mobile
From: Joe Fell W3GMS <josephfell@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 18:39:57 -0400
Rick,

I still have my AF-67 although its no longer in the car. I does work very well on CW. I love the chain drive that engages as you change bands. Being that the rig uses a seperate power supply it is what I call "a light boat anchor"!

73,
Joe-W3GMS

rick@dj0ip.de wrote:
Now that's showing your age Joe!
The AF-67 was my favorite AM TX.  We used to call it the poor man's Viking
Ranger.
I think I read a few years ago where someone had resumed building or was
building a copy of the Master Mobile.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)