Re: [TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:36:07 -0500
Thank you for at least suggesting that there might be an answer.

Even so, 20 to 30 dB over 96 is not enough, that’s still only 128 dB, and a
good analog receiver can be better than that.

Good luck with your articles. I am asking for a lifetime membership for this
Christmas. Then I can read more current technical info since I am retiring from
any regular work in 14 months.

73

Gary