Re: [TenTec] Opinions sought re OMNI VI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions sought re OMNI VI
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:14:31 -0400
Hi John,
I think you're right about the fold-back. (I think you meant the finals, not
the front-end) Having used my Omni Six Plus for 18 years, I should know for
sure, but I don't.

As far as ease of operation, in my opinion it's perfect, but I'm a tad biased.
HI HI.

I hope your buddies enjoy using it.

Joe, K8MP

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail