Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 23:24:53 +0100
Hmmm, now that is an interesting measurement Steve.

Based on that, my Eagle is far superior to anything made back in the
70s/80/90s.
Back then I used to run contests and yes, occasionally fall asleep at the
controls.
Now with my Eagle I fall asleep all the time during contests.

The Eagle is best by leaps and bounds!  ;-)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)