Re: [TenTec] CORSAIR II TROUBLESHOOTING

To: tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CORSAIR II TROUBLESHOOTING
From: Alan via TenTec <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 17:19:23 -0400
stiart
good morning.

i appreciate thenote.  i am frustrated with myself not being able to
troubleshoot my own equipment. Spending a few hundred dol;l;ars each time a rig

fails is frUSTRATING.THAT IS WHY I NEED TO EVALUATE  AELLING OFF THE OLDER
RIGS AND LEARN HOW TO WORK ON ONE RADIO.

I HAVE MADE ATTE,PS YP CONNECT WITH  AO,EO,E FAMILIAR WITH TEN TEC  RADIO
AND WOON'T MIND SPENDKNG TIME ON THE PHONE THE OHONE ADDRESSING THE
ISUEES.THE PARKINSONS HAS DIMMED MY SKILLS

I WOULD  NOT EXPECT HIS TIME TO BE UNCOMPENSATED.

AT SOME POINT I NEED TOP CUT ,Y LOSSES,  SO FAR I HAVE MY OLD  SCOUT

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

ALN  KB7MBI

In a message dated 5/30/2017 11:34:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,