Re: [TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power
From: w8au@sssnet.com
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 14:09:04 -0400
Thanks, Josh, for bringing up this interesting discussion. After having C21s (still have two) for many years I have never checked into the "how" and "why" some things were done in the production of this rig, mainly
because I have never had any trouble with them,.

One thing for sure about the reliability of this model is the simplicity of it. Less circuitry = less problems.

Perry   w8au