Re: [TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power
From: Josh Gibbs <gibbsjj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:15:30 -0700
Thanks Byron. Grounding to PS ground had no effect.

I don't see a 4.7 Ohm resistor anywhere... are we talking a resistor on the
audio board? Here is the schematic for the audio board:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_pjAwEfeYcdUk9JWDROazFLVkE/
view?usp=sharing

All the schematics for the boards are here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_pjAwEfeYcdWVoxTWlMbU9xODg

-Josh