Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:03:44 -0500
Since I am blessed with a Corsair II, I use the manual notch filter for some DX contacts. When I worked T32C on 40 meters CW, I had the Corsair II with the 250 Hz filter in, and some lid was still QRMing them very close to their frequency. Careful adjustment of the manual notch filter and the audio filter took that jerk out.

I have never operated an SDR radio. I am very impressed with the performance of the receivers in the Argonaut VI rigs. I'm hoping that Ten Tec will get something nice into production before my Corsair II wears out.

73.

Steve WA9JML