Re: [TenTec] Orion designer

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion designer
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 22:17:19 +0200
Rick,

I'm at least 6,000 miles away, across a big pond, and I visited Ten-Tec only
once in my life.
I don't think that makes me an expert on Ten-Tec.

I have known Jack Burchfield for over 40 years and still correspond with
him.

I can indeed tell you where 3 of the people went.  They work with me.
Scott, Stan and Shannon all work at Vibroplex/Spiderbeam.

Over the years I knew several others but most have long since retired.

Surely there are dozens of others in our group who can better answer your
question than I can.

73
Rick, DJ0IP