Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:39:08 -0400
Oh....on a side note, My Omni VI Plus, with an SDRPlay does almost all of the
same stuff, covers much more frequency, allows 4 or 5 different software
flavors, and I can operate the TenTec just like I always did, when I don’t feel
like turning on the computer..... I have under $1000 in all of it including the
PC.  :-).
Greg, KC8HXO

Sent from my Linux device