Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?
From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:57:37 -0400
I keep my 011, no computers on my ham desk, I have one on my work bench and that is enough.

-----Original Message----- From: Greg S via TenTec
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 12:34 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Cc: Greg S

A certified pre-owned Flex 6400 is $1900. With front display (6400M) is $2900. With warranty and latest software, and all updates completed. That’s far from $6000. I can remember when JUST a touch screen of this resolution cost that. Things are changing fast. Keep up, or get out of the way....or the market will move you out of the way.
73- Greg, KC8HXO

Sent from my Linux device