Re: [TenTec] TenTec Scout 555 with sudden lost of RF output

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Scout 555 with sudden lost of RF output
From: Mike Fishman NK8S <nk8sradio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 09:14:04 -0500
Thanks for the replies Stuart and Mike - appreciated. I gave the power pot a
few turns, but with no joy (yes, I do have sidetone.) Wiggled and seated
everything I could but still nothing. I may attempt the 'bypass finals' test if
I can figure out what goes where - but may be in over my head. Will try the
local club meeting in search of a hardware helper - thanks again Stuart and
Mike!

Happy holidays and a happy new year to all!

Very 73, Mike NK8S

Nasty Kharybdis 8 Sailors
FISTS #17907 NAQCC #8554 SKCC #15862T​
ZUT!