[TenTec] Scout 555 no output repair?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Scout 555 no output repair?
From: Mike Fishman NK8S <nk8sradio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 14:06:54 -0500
I think I need a 'professional' to diagnose and hopefully repair my Scout 555
(which recently lost output suddenly.) I'm not adept enough in the electronics
realm and haven't been able to recruit local help. Anyone want to give it a go?
I'm near Boston, MA and would prefer walking through it with someone to learn
what I can, though am not opposed to shipping it elsewhere at this point. I
would compensate for time and parts if needed of course.

Thanks for reading and HNY to all!

Very 73, Mike NK8S

Nasty Kharybdis 8 Sailors
FISTS #17907 NAQCC #8554 SKCC #15862T​