TopBand: P O W E R L I N E N O I S E !!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: P O W E R L I N E N O I S E !!
From: PRICE.SMITH@worldnet.att.net (Harold Smith)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 23:11:51 +0000
Hi Scott:
Yes I have had a lot of communications with my power company, Union Electric.
They work very well with me and other hams in the area. The high frequency
"Snopper" will sniff out line noise that bother us on 160. Only rare is
there a noise that is only on Top-Band.
I just wish that the repair crews could do their thing a little quicker.
They repair one and another pops up. Well that is what happens when doesn't
have a farm like Bill K0HA and the other B I G ears.

73 de W0RI Price