Re[2]: TopBand: Two Wire Beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: TopBand: Two Wire Beverages
From: George.Guerin@kellogg.com (George Guerin)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:42:27 -0500
--IMA.Boundary.565840948

     Just remember, it may prevent corrosion, but if you stick the end of
     an inverted L in salty warm air near a tree, the leaves will burn.
     Friends proved it at VP2MU in Nov '86.  We charred plastic insulators
     at J37XT in Jan '90 the same way.  It doesn't take multi KW's... just
     a few hundred watts.  Corona is devastating (no, not the beer)!

     Happy Thanksgiving,  have a XX for me

     George