TopBand: TO0R on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TO0R on 160
From: sears@rell.com (sears@rell.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 12:35:49 -0600
     I worked TO0R first on 1/2 at 0020Z, he was 569 then and later peaked
     589 at 0045Z. He dropped out at 0140Z, the opening lasted about 1hr
     and 50mins. I also worked him on 1/4 (because I didn't get my callsign
     confirmed at the end of my 1st qso) at 2342. He was 579 then and
     peaked at 599 (5 Sunits above the noise) at 0040Z.

     Peter
     W5PS