TopBand: Bonding radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Bonding radials
From: bradrehm@texas.net (Brad Rehm)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 08:23:27 -0600 (CST)
Joe,

I would like to have used exothermic welding on my tower grounding system.
A friend, who is a telecom engineer, explained the process, for which the
materials are available locally and in most cities.

In the end, I settled for silver soldering, which can be done with a $30
kit available from Burnzomatic.  It uses Map Gas and Oxygen cylinders (the
size you can hold in your hand) and a small torch.  Works very well.

Brad  KV5V