TopBand: 160M Contests

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160M Contests
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 17:07:06 -0500 (EST)
        The following response came from an ARRL Vice Director:

"Thanks for the suggestion, Bill. This is the way things happen at ARRL -
from the grass roots. Our next meeting is in July. A phone call to your
director before then would be wise . . ."

For those of you who would like to see the current subband situation
change, PLEASE take a minute to contact your Directors.  If they don't
hear any squeaking wheels, there will be no grease, and we will have
nobody to blame but ourselves...DO IT NOW!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV